Monday, April 7, 2008

Dedication

This past Sunday, Ayden was dedicated at church. He did so good!!! I was so afraid that as the paster was holding him up and in the bright lights, that he would start crying. Luckily, he didn't. My mom, dad, sister, and nephew were in attendance. Russell, my nephew, was so sweet. He kept asking to hold Ayden and held both my hand and John's. I hope that Ayden grows up to be as sweet as Russell.

After the dedication, nana and pop treated everyone to our favorite bakery. I had my favorite desert-cheese danish. Everyone was pleasant and we had a wonderful time.

1 comment:

Jerry and Amanda said...

Ayden looks precious and I am so glad that "performed" well! That is such a special day and I am so sorry that we missed it. The pictures are beautiful! You all look so happy!

Congratulations!
Amanda